Visit Us @ Public Garden’s Every Little Thing, 8-9 June
We’re really excited to be able to attend Every Little Thing this June. And this has come at a perfect time too! We have just brought back a ton of handpicked vintage, so do pay us a visit for first dibs on everything!
Our store will be chock-full of:
– Beautiful vintage dresses, tops and skirts. A wide range of styles for every girl and every occasion. From casual going out looks to standout work looks, there’s something for everyone!
– A small collection of vintage Ferragamo heels, perfect to match your vintage outfit!
– Tons of great vintage bags, a variety of lovely slings and clutches for work or play. Some vintage coach, dooney & bourke, aigner, liz claiborne and many others.
– A small collection of vintage jewelry: cute retro clip-on earrings, necklaces and brooches
Come and say hi!
Venue: Old Hill Street Police Station (former MICA Building)
(3 min walk from Clarke Quay MRT and 5 min walk from City Hall MRT)
140 Hill Street, Singapore 179369
Date & Time: 8-9 June 2013 (Sat & Sunday). 1-7PM
There will be other great vendors there too, vintage and non vintage. Come for a great afternoon of shopping! See you there!
AboutPicnic Sunday blog is run by Wei Ling, the owner of PicnicSunday Vintage, an online store based in sunny Singapore where I sell vintage dresses, blouses, bags, shoes and everything else! This space is for PicnicSunday news and anything and everything that catches my fancy. Feel free to contact me at weiling[at]picnicsunday[dot]com, I love receiving mail!
- FOLLOW @PICNICSUNDAYVINTAGE